Please ensure that all contact information is up-to-date!
- Make sure that we are aware of any of your children medical or dietary needs.
- Let the school office know immediately if your child is absent.
- Please update us with any changes to home circumstances- this information is kept confidentially.
- Make sure that your child is in school on time every day.
- PE kits should be sent in to stay at school for the half term.
- Please ensure that you are signed up to Parent Mail for letters and important notifications.
- Ensure that every item of clothing is labelled clearly.
- Please send spare clothes for your child, labelled and left on their peg, in case of toileting accidents.
- Check your child's hair regularly.
- If there is a change in the person collecting your child please let us know!
- Encourage your child to dress as independently as possible, practising buttons and zips.
- Continue to encourage your child to eat with a knife and fork correctly at a table during meal times.