The school will try to:
- Care for your child’s safety and happiness.
- Ensure that your child achieves his/her full potential as a valued member of the school community.
- Provide a balanced and differentiated curriculum and meet the individual needs of your child.
- Achieve high standards of work and behaviour through building good relationships and developing a sense of responsibility.
- Keep you informed about general school matters and about your child’s progress in particular.
- Be open and welcoming and offer opportunities for you to become involved in the daily life of the school.
Will not publicise images of children without parental consent.
Will not allow children to view You Tube in School unless educational content is selected and provided by teachers under supervision.
The Parents/Guardians shall try to:
- Inform school of the reason for my child’s absence on the first day of absence, before 9.30 am and on any further days.
- See that my child goes to school regularly, on time and properly equipped.
- Support the school’s Uniform Policy.
- Make the school aware of any concerns or problems that might affect my child’s work or behaviour.
- Support the school’s policies and guidelines for behaviour.
- Support my child in homework and other opportunities for home learning.
- Attend Parents’ Evenings and discussions about my child’s progress.
- Get to know about my child’s life at school.
- Support the school to ensure that children wear simple hair accessories, no earring or any other form of jewellery.
I take responsibiltiy for setting standards for my son /daughter to follow when selecting and exploring information from the internet.
The pupil shall try to:
- Attend school regularly and on time.
- Wear the school uniform and be tidy in appearance
- Do all my class homework as well as I can
- Be polite/caring and helpful to others and show respect to them.
- Keep school free from litter and look after everything in school.