Mission Statement and Aims
To create a happy stimulating environment in which all members of the school community can grow in confidence, developing the knowledge and skills required to flourish in an ever changing world. We will provide opportunities for our children to develop socially, physically and emotionally.
We encourage everyone within our school community to be the best they can be. Preparing them for their role as caring and active citizens in modern Britain.
Respect your Environment
- To value and recognise the uniqueness and achievement of every member of our school family.
- To promote British and Co-operative values and attitudes of care, tolerance, trust and respect within the school and wider communities.
- To nurture and support all abilities, helping every child to achieve his/her potential in all areas of learning – intellectual, emotional, physical, social, moral, spiritual and cultural.
- To ensure excellence in teaching and learning within a high quality learning environment, through leadership and within all aspects of school life.
- To equip children with the resilience and perseverance to become creative and independent thinkers and to become learners for life within an ever-changing world.
- To provide the full breadth of the National Curriculum with emphasis on the basic skills of English, Mathematics, Science and Computing.
- To develop learning activities which stimulate positive models of enquiry, reflection, challenge and innovation.
We believe that: HAPPY CHILDREN LEARN